Create a Brand Using a Logo
Creating a Brand’s Logo
Popular brands’ logos do not follow any set formula or style. They tend to be unique designs that use bold, simple colors and fonts. The Nike “swoosh”, the Kmart “big K”, and the linking Gs of Gucci are all logos that have popularized the brands.
- When creating a logo for a company’s brand, it is important to consider that the logo will be used in all forms of advertisement.
- It should be just a clear and legible on a website as it is on a billboard.
- The colors should number no more than three and should be bold without being flashy.
- It can be comprised of an abstract image, letters or the name of the company but it must be simple.
- While there are software and programs online that can assist in designing a logo, it is always best to create an original design by hand.
- Use a variety of styles, images, typefaces and fonts to create a gallery of possibilities and compare them to popular images.
- A brand logo should be completely different from all others.
- If it is possible, consult a professional logo designer with the gallery to help decide on one logo for the brand.
- Professional logo designers handle a range of design issues including consultancy, repair, overhaul and full designs. Ultimately, the brand logo chosen should be a unique image that reflects the business.